This is the UPDATED QR code for the Student Health Ticket.
Please complete this everyday for your student.
We are continuing to offer online health tickets but wanted to share additional information.
- Please complete the health attestation form prior to sending your student to school.
- One of the questions of the attestation is stating that your child does NOT have a fever. If you are unsure of their temperature or questioning if they have a fever please reach out to your student’s health room staff
- If you have multiple students within the district, please complete a separate online attestation for each child.
- At the end of the attestation when you get the green GO or red STOP please be sure to hit the SUBMIT button so that we get the information in the health room.
- We recommend creating a SHORTCUT on your phone for the attestation (See below)
- Reminder: if ANY of your answers to the health ticket change during the day (student or family illness, notification of close contact, etc.) please notify the school health room immediately.
- Added: Per recommendations from Spokane Regional Health District; if any students in your home are experiencing symptoms, staff and siblings should remain home until the ill family member cleared to return to school.
Please call the main office if you have any questions.
How to Create a Website Link on Your Home Screen
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.